My first but NOT the last trip to Indigo Mare in Platanias, Hellas! I recommend this Hotel to everyone that is planing a trip to Platanias, here you got good food, very nice rooms, beach next to the hotel and the service is just amazing! Last but not least the staff.. Everyone that is working at Indigo Mare, the boss, receptionists, waiters, cleaning ladies, and one person that made my holiday at the hotel just perfect the bartender; Thanasis, are great, lovely and amazing peoples that you got to meet! Reason I got nothing negative to say about this hotel and staff is just so easy like this: it is NOTHING bad to say, because everyone there is so lovely, the rooms are very big and nice looking, close to beach, awezome food and drinks! So this is definitely a hotel worth every money to spend a week or two, you wont regret! Thanks to Indigo Mare!
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Mare Hotel Platanias
- Indigo Mare Hotel
- Indigo Mare Platanias, Crete - Chania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Indigo Mare hotel-apartments complex lies on the most beautiful part of the golden sand of Platanias beach. It offers hospitality, comfort and serenity giving the unique opportunity to relax right next to the sea.Indigo Mare is one of the most famous complexes in Platanias village. It is 15 minutes drive from Chania town. The airport is 30 minutes drive away and the port of Souda in 20 minutes, both through national road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Indigo Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.