Great hotel with fantastic facilities. Not far from chania town. Lovely pool and food was to a very high standard, even had free mini bottles of wine in the room (which they replaced each day).
The hotel is a bit of a quiet oasis, but if you want lively the road the hotel is on leads to chania and has a generous number of restaurants on route.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minoa Palace Resort & Spa hotel offers majestic views of its surrounding countryside and the White Mountains. To the north, the hotel enjoys panoramic views of the endless beach of Platanias with the shimmering sapphire blue Aegean beyond. With the extension of the hotel in 2008, guests have immediate access to the beach, over the aerial bridge, connecting the two hotel's sections. The luxury and comfort, combined with the attention to detail and the relaxed atmosphere, provide a holiday to remember for a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Minoa Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minoa Palace Resort And Spa
- Minoa Palace Platanias
- Minoa Palace Hotel Platanias
- Minoa Palace Resort & Spa Platanias, Crete - Chania