We stayed in the hotel in October 2012, we were the last guests of the season, so the hotel was a little quiet. Staff were really nice and helpful, food was good, selection wasn't great but well presented and good quality. Our room was at the back of the hotel facing the garden, we went for a larger room and received complementary wine and fruit on arrival. Situated in a quiet section of the resort it is just across from the beach, within walking distance of shops and bars. Would recommend the hotel, but would go earlier in the season. Spa was fab and treatment (massage ) was well worth the price. Lovely pool areas and plenty of places to sit and chill in the sunshine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minoa Palace Resort & Spa hotel offers majestic views of its surrounding countryside and the White Mountains. To the north, the hotel enjoys panoramic views of the endless beach of Platanias with the shimmering sapphire blue Aegean beyond. With the extension of the hotel in 2008, guests have immediate access to the beach, over the aerial bridge, connecting the two hotel's sections. The luxury and comfort, combined with the attention to detail and the relaxed atmosphere, provide a holiday to remember for a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Minoa Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minoa Palace Resort And Spa
- Minoa Palace Platanias
- Minoa Palace Hotel Platanias
- Minoa Palace Resort & Spa Platanias, Crete - Chania