“Lovely” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 16 Attractions in Platanias
More attraction details
Owner description: Senses Day Spa is a luxurious Hotel-Spa inside Summertime Boutique Hotel & Spa located in the heart of Platanias. Services include Couples massage, facials, mani & pedi.
Brackley, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Visited this Spa on my holiday in Crete last week. Went in originally to have the fish foot treatment thing (where they eat the dead skin), and with that, got a voucher to return. Returned two days later to have a Swedish Massage. Fantastically relaxing. Treated very well. And the decor and design of the place, is amazing! VERY modern and clean. Would recommend. :)

Chania Town, Greece
6 attraction reviews
“Very clean and professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

The best place for a manicure and pedicure, very comfortable massage chair to start with, relaxing, and a great result! The staff is very friendly and professional, and it is a very clean environment .

I also had a facial treatment that was perfect, again very clean and very friendly and professional staff

Visited October 2012

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Tromsø, Troms, Norway
“Excellent salt scrubb/massage, manicure and pedicure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was travelling alone for one week. I left Tromsø in the north of Norway from a hurry daylife with work, children, a demanding puppy, snow and three degrees, to a sunny, warm and calm atmosphere in Platanias. After lying in the sun in two hours to thawed, I went to Sences Day Spa who was above my hotell . A nice lady meet me and she recommended a body scrub with salt and a massage. I enjoyed I could choose how hard massage I wanted.
It was just a perfect start for my holiday- It was amazing! On my fourth and sixth day I went for pedicure and manicure. I learn how to file and paint my nails so they look better. Still after three weeks the painting om my toes is still there!
The premises nice and clean and the employers were friendly. And they have good prices too!

“Good spa, descent gym”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Relaxing treatment great service :-) had a 3o minutte swedish massage. Caring and professional girl. Worked out in their gym first. Gym has ok equipment. Very clean and easy to use.