These apartments are very nice. Newly build and really clean. The spot in Platanias is perfect. Just 200m from the main road, put still away from the crowds. The only bad thing is the hard beds. We slept really bad. But I think they are getting some softer matrasses for people dont enjoy hard beds. I would mail them and ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the crystal clear blue sea and the island of Thodorou, this well placed hotel is perfectly located to explore the surrounding area and enjoy all the amenities among with the hospitality and the serenity Platanias Village has to offer. Relax on your private balcony with the great view on the Cretan sea. Every maissonette has at least two balconies with gorgeous panoramic sea views. There is a swimming pool and the guests can relax on the complimentary sun beds while gazing at the views of the Cretan Sea. Start your day with a ride to the Venetian port of Chania, enjoy the traditional Cretan cuisine in restaurants and relax at the sandy beach just 300m from Esthisis. After one busy day, relax by the pool, admire the magnificent sunset from your individual verandas and enjoy the rich nightlife of Platanias. The city of Chania preserves all the features of the Venetian rule times. The minoan, roman and byzantine archaeological sites are tempting for those interested in cultural and historical explorations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Esthisis Suites Chania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esthisis Suites Chania Hotel Platanias
- Esthisis Suites Chania Platanias, Crete