Stayed for two weeks in September. Basic greek rooms and some more basic than others. We first had a dungeon before getting moved to a bigger appt. The rooms are very close together and you can hear all the comings and goings. Most of the holidaymakers were just taking a quick weeks break. Piscopiano village is a treat, travel down the hill to Blackpool. Enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stelva Villas is a traditional resort with 48 apartments, 2 swimming pools and a snack bar. It is built in Piskopiano, 1.5 km from the port of Hersonisos on the hillside offering a great view of the port. Very near the city but still far enough to have a quiet and relaxing vacation in a very nice facility and for a very good price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Stelva Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stelva Villas Hotel Piskopiano
- Stelva Villas Piskopiano, Crete