Stayed here for a few days before leaving. Not impressed.
Positive- Friendly and helpfull staff. Pool ok.
Negative- Bedding linens were stained or dirty. Pillows smelled of damp. Apartments shown were smelling of damp. Broken towel rail in bathroom. Cooking hob had ground-in grease not cleaned properly. Shower cubicle too small. Telephone very old and thick with dust. When we left i found a cockroach amongst clothing left on the bed. Thoroughly discusting!!
- Also Known As:
- Stelva Villas Hotel
- Stelva Villas Hotel Piskopiano
- Stelva Villas Piskopiano, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stelva Villas is a traditional resort with 48 apartments, 2 swimming pools and a snack bar. It is built in Piskopiano, 1.5 km from the port of Hersonisos on the hillside offering a great view of the port. Very near the city but still far enough to have a quiet and relaxing vacation in a very nice facility and for a very good price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stelva Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.