Park Eden was such a delight for me. I have been to many places in Panama and so far, this has been my favorite. simply put, it felt like home there. comfortable, clean and warm with many thoughtful touches.
Travelling as a single woman, I felt safe and at home with Monica and the beautiuful surroundings at Park Eden. i would wake in the mornings with the smell of a delicious breakfast drifting thru my room, then go out to the gardens in abolute peace and begin my day.
At night, I would return and sit out on my private porch with some wine and my good books and plans. I slept so well each night.
Eventually El Valle will be a retirement destination for me, and I will be returning again and again - of course, I am staying at Park Eden .until i build that dream home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly Romantic Getaway for those in quest of the best. Quiet, lovely country charm amidst its vast lush green gardens with centuries old trees, home to many species of birds. This family run B&B offers First Class lodgings, cozy, nicely decorated and well-equipped accommodations. A comfortable and beautiful 2 floor house for families and 2 lovely garden suites for families of 4, with kitchen facilities. Personalized attention granted by owners. Enjoy the unique and hearty PanAmerican Royal Breakfast. Nestled in the mountains, El Valle de Anton offers an Excellent Bird Watching Experience and year-round 70F to 78F temp. Bird Watching, excursions, hiking, ecological and canopy tours, horseback riding, hot springs and colorful Sunday Market. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Park Eden Bed And Beakfast
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Hotel El Valle De Anton
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Panama/El Valle De Anton