“home away from home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Eden Bed & Beakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in El Valle de Anton
Park Eden Bed & Beakfast
You added Park Eden Bed & Beakfast to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Espave St. #7, El Valle de Anton 083-00359, Panama   |
cayucos
“home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2007

Park Eden was such a delight for me. I have been to many places in Panama and so far, this has been my favorite. simply put, it felt like home there. comfortable, clean and warm with many thoughtful touches.

Travelling as a single woman, I felt safe and at home with Monica and the beautiuful surroundings at Park Eden. i would wake in the mornings with the smell of a delicious breakfast drifting thru my room, then go out to the gardens in abolute peace and begin my day.

At night, I would return and sit out on my private porch with some wine and my good books and plans. I slept so well each night.

Eventually El Valle will be a retirement destination for me, and I will be returning again and again - of course, I am staying at Park Eden .until i build that dream home.

Toni

Stayed March 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Minneapolis, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2007

Park Eden has to be one of the best places I've ever stayed - and I travel a great deal. Monica and Lionel Allemon, who run it, have lived in El Valle for many years and have done a wonderful job in creating clean, very well designed guest houses. Park Eden sits in its own several acre garden and is really a beautiful, restful place. The breakfasts are spectacular - beginning with coffee or tea and a huge plate of tropical fruit - and proceeding from there with a variety of other food. The afternoon teas are also very nice. Most important of all, Monica and Lionel are extremely gracious, kind people who are fluent in English and who genuinely make all of their guests feel like they have arrived at their new home. I've stayed there now five or six times and each time is just a true pleasure. They also have bicycles available for guests and can make arrangements for any number of activities in and around El Valle for guests. If you stay there, be sure and ask for a carimanola (a very tasty yucca fritter) with your breakfast!

• Liked — The graciousness of the hosts and their welcoming attitude
  • Disliked — There isn't really anything I don't like about Park Eden - which is rare for me!
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled solo
Fort Myers, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2007

Cannot say enough about our wonderful experience with the Park Eden B&B!! Our host, Monica, was both welcoming and helpful - arranging everything from transportation, to canopy reservations, to bike rentals. Our guesthouse was very clean, spacious, and the surrounding gardens are amazing. Breakfast was delicious and cooked to order - eggs, french toast, bacon, fresh fruit - whatever you requested! I cannot remember the last time I was so relaxed - felt like being with family, not strangers! Lino, our driver recommended by Monica, was a delight and very reasonable. Also recommend the restaurant, El Rancho (although it might have a different name on the menu), on the corner off the main road to the Park Eden - unbelievably terrific prawns with garlic & plantains - ate it two nights in a row!! I highly recommend the Park Eden and hope to return soon!!

• Liked — How lovely both the accomodations and people were!
  • Disliked — loved everthing!
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Tucson, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2007

Park Eden B&B is a place with warm hospitality, and without a doubt, is the most elegantly charming B&B I have ever enjoyed. Dinner was served inside the lovely home, and the food, which the hostess gives special attention to preparing, was delicious. My rooms were so beautifully decorated that I hated to leave them, but the grounds were where I lingered and enjoyed many species of nesting and foraging birds as I relaxed on benches under the huge trees on the lawn. The whole property is impeccably maintained and is stunningly beautiful. The lodge is also very close to several noteworthy birding destinations. A word of caution: Once there, you won't want to leave!

• Liked — the Panamanian birds and the elegance
  • Disliked — having to leave!
  • Stayed May 2007
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Bainbridge Island, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2007

Our relaxing family visit for two nights to Park Eden in El Valle was the perfect retreat from the bustle of Panama City, and our children loved exploring this B&B's magical grounds, with its hammocks, fountain, swings, giant trees, and wooden footbridges. Monica and Lionel, our hosts, were considerate, helpful, gregarious and warm-hearted, and they tended to our every need. The rooms were spotlessly clean and charming, with attention to detail, and a full breakfast of delicious fresh fruit and a choice of french toast or eggs was included. The nearby Sunday market was colorful and fun, and we all enjoyed exploring the town on foot in this little hamet out of time.

• Liked — Warm hospitality and clean, serene environment
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled with family
Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2007

Park Eden is an extremely pleasant place to stay when visiting El Valle. The property has comfortable rooms, a lovely garden and an excellent breakfast. However, the really memorable feature of Park Eden is the tremendously warm hospitality received from the hostess, Monica Aleman. She takes not only great pride but also obvious pleasure in ensuring that her guests have a relaxed and pleasant stay. Whether it's making a dinner reservation for you at a local restaurant, booking a taxi or placing an umbrella outside your bedroom on a rainy morning, Monica takes the trouble so that you don't have to! This was our first visit but I'm sure it won't be our last.

Stayed April 2007
Fairview, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2007

We recently spent 2 nights at Park Eden B & B and loved it. Monica was so welcoming and helpful, and the grounds were great for birdwatching from the porch of Linda Vista house. It was quiet, comfortable and very clean - plus they served an elegant and delicious breakfast. There were bicycles to rent, but we chose to walk into town, which was a nice stroll. Monica and Lionel have made it easy to find them with good signs - which is great when you're coming in at night. We would definitely recommend Park Eden, and will stay here again on our next trip.

• Liked — welcoming and helpful owners
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Park Eden Bed & Beakfast? Share your experiences!