Possibly the best B&B we have ever stayed at.
Exquisite grounds, gorgeous location. Monica and Lionel, our inkeepers were wonderful. The room with a full kitchen was clean and comfortable.
Forget the Pipeline Road birding tour. We saw more birds at breakfast at the Park Eden.
- Also Known As:
- Park Eden Bed And Beakfast
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Hotel El Valle De Anton
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Hotel
- Park Eden Bed & Beakfast Panama/El Valle De Anton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly Romantic Getaway for those in quest of the best. Quiet, lovely country charm amidst its vast lush green gardens with centuries old trees, home to many species of birds. This family run B&B offers First Class lodgings, cozy, nicely decorated and well-equipped accommodations. A comfortable and beautiful 2 floor house for families and 2 lovely garden suites for families of 4, with kitchen facilities. Personalized attention granted by owners. Enjoy the unique and hearty PanAmerican Royal Breakfast. Nestled in the mountains, El Valle de Anton offers an Excellent Bird Watching Experience and year-round 70F to 78F temp. Bird Watching, excursions, hiking, ecological and canopy tours, horseback riding, hot springs and colorful Sunday Market. ... more less