“Great place to eat and relax” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Holly Hill, Florida
“Great place to eat and relax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Ty and Michelle's Sports grill was one of my favorite places to eat while in El Valle. We felt welcome the instant we walked in and introduced ourselves to Ty and Michelle. The food was excellent. We enjoyed quesadillas, chicken wings(they were huge!), chocolate cake and so much more. The margarita was wonderful and so were the strawberry smoothies. There is also WiFi available to the customers which was a bonus for us. We were lucky enough to meet Mona the capuchin too! Check out Ty's ATV tours also. We went and had a blast!

• Visited September 2012

Boulder
“excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

What a gem in the wilderness. Ty came in as we finished our wonderful lunch and was a fount of knowledge. We did miss meeting Michele since she was off in Canada for a while. Our lunch was delightful, I would love to come back and try out some of the activites they offer.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
GA
“Best Oasis in a Hidden Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

The best place for eats, treats and fun in El Valle de Anton and the surronding area. The proprietors, Michele and Tye, have created a welcome haven for travelers, ex-patriots and local notionals. Warm, friendly atmosphere combined with "great" service and the best stocked bar within 120 miles make Tye's Sports Bar a must visit. My favorite stop in El Valle.

• Visited May 2012
Manchester, England
“I enjoyed an excellent Sunday in this fine establishment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I was made to feel at home as soon as I arrived. I had a drink with the owner. He's Canadian. However, don't hold that against him! :-) I also had a drink with 2 local residents. They were from a small, insignificant country, immediately North of Mexico - I can't remember its name. The beer was good - it even serves draught! I remember eating what the owner called nacho's supreme - extremely tasty. They certainly got my taste buds flowing. I ended up having a Canadian delicacy - if that's the right word? Chips with cheese on top and then smothered in gravy - I will certainly try that again. So, go along, have a beer and even something to eat. The place definitely deserves my 5 stars!

• Visited July 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Canadian Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Typical Sports bar with friendly Canadian couple as owners / hosts.Prices very reasonable and Canadian / American style bar food. The staff are equally friendly and helpful. One of the few places in Panama where you will see hockey sweaters!

• Visited June 2012