Nice boutique hotel with great views from the pool and the yoga deck. I would recommend staying in the suite if possible. The extra room, kitchen and balcony with a hammock makes it totally worth the extra $. The staff & owners are very helpful - although they're not always available. I had to check the front desk several times at one point to ask a question. The atmosphere is very laid-back but can also lead to some awkward moments. I was in the pool while the owner's baby was in the kiddie pool yelling "No!" at me everytime I moved. Amusing but awkward. All in all, a very pleasant stay. Don't miss the sunset from the yoga deck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa