The owners Steph & Jim are on the property ,so if you have any questions or requests they can be taken care of on the spot. The hotels' description does not do it justice-- the place was all you could want in a small boutique hotel. I thought i would miss the simple things from home like television and cell phone but there was so much to do and explore that the time in the room was used to rest. The other guests at the hotel during our stay were just the coolest , nicest, and most helpful people you could want to meet. I would absolutely stay there again. Tthe pictures on the webb site don't do the hotel justice, especially in terms of the views.
There is a real cool family vibe about the place--you can partake of it as much (or as little) as you like. One morning we were one of three couples who went sport-fishing. Among us we caught about 20 fish. We gave most of it to the boat captain and took some back to the hotel. Jim was kind enough to grill it up for us--we had enough for a hotel cookout!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa