Casa Marbella, Santa Teresa / Mal Pais, Costa Rica – What an inspiring setting and extremely relaxing! Casa Marbella overlooks an incredible view across a canopy of trees to the surf below. It was the perfect location for our sculpture and photography classes and a romantic wedding proposal. I give Casa Marbella 5 stars. It is the perfect blend of nature, tranquility, gorgeous surroundings, and the owners (Jim, Stephanie and Nia) guided us to many restaurants, leisurely recreation activities and memorable adventures. We had great breakfasts and coffee at Brisas del Mar, the Bakery and Artemis Café and excellent dinners at Brisas del Mar, Las Pietras del Mar, Luz de Vida all within walking distance of Casa Marbella and the beach. The rooms are comfortable, the pool an oasis and I would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa