I came to Casa Marbella to teach a figurative sculpture workshop. Jim and Stephanie made everything possible. They bent over backwards to make everything a success.Santa Teresa is a gem of the world but casa marbella makes it shine. The hotel is so amazing words do not describe it. If you get the chance to come to santa teresa do not hesitate to stay with Jim, Stephanie, Nia, and Milo at Casa Marbella.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa