“AMAZING!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa MarBella

We can't find prices for this hotel
Casa MarBella
You added Casa MarBella to your Saves list
125 meters east and 25 meters north of Super Ronny's, Santa Teresa 5361, Costa Rica   |
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Santa Teresa
CaC09
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2009

Casa Marbella is great in so many ways! My husband and I came and stayed in a two bedroom suite with another couple and we could not have asked for anything more. Very nice, modern and clean rooms. The entire staff is friendly and will help in any way you need. Jim and Stephanie were also very friendly and personable. They set up activities for us and made our entire stay very enjoyable. Great views and just a short walk from everything you need. We will be coming back in the future because we loved it so much. They have the best rates in town and you couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
palm beach FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2009

I have never filled out a trip advisor before, but the love i have for cast marbella makes it easy. The place is bliss. Rooms have the comfort to makes anyone happy, and its a one min walk down the hill to make your Costa Rican trip as exciting as you want it. To give an example: I traveled with my mother, my brother and his wife and there 1 year old son. I would get up every day before sunrise, surf till i was tired, and make it back to the hotel before the rest even got up. So everyone was happy. Surfing, Hiking, Zip Lines, Word Class Fishing, and a beach out of the movies. Santa Teresa is one of the better spots in Costa, and Casa Marbella is the only spot I would stay at.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
Washington DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2009

My girlfriend and I stayed with Jim & Stephanie for ~a week in mid February after reading other revivews here on TripAdvisor! Casa MarBella offers everything needed to enjoy a relaxing (or adventurous) Costa Rican vacation without having to venture too far from the hotel/town if you so choose. Jim & Stephanie helped us plan all of our activites for the week after we arrived. We took surf lessons with Jim, rented an ATV to tour nearby towns on the way to a canopy tour in Montezuma, and pretty much spent the rest of our time beach or pool side. The hotel is a very short walk from the beach (don't believe the hype - the hill is not all that bad to walk up/down!) We also enjoyed the local restaurant scene and fresh seafood found at most. The town offered plenty of varied options within walking distance of the hotel, which by the way was super clean and well maintained. The rooms were stylish in a minimalist sort of manner. The quiet a/c units quickly cooled the room on warmer evenings for enjoyable sleeping. We also loved the infinity pool and deck that provided us amazing sunset views! We met many good people during our stay and wouldn't consider looking elsewhere should we return to Santa Theresa.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2009

My friends and I stayed at Casa MarBella for 5 nights in March. The hotel is on a hill and away from the dusty roads, but close enough to the main street to walk anywhere. Its a very charming spot! The rooms are very spacious and the hospitality was great. There is an infinity pool that offers a fantastic view of the ocean and the sunset every night. I highly recommend this hotel for groups and couples!

Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2009

Casa MarBella was exactly what I needed and desired on my vacation in Costa Rica. My friends and I were lucky enough to stay in the 3 bedroom penthouse suite. I was injured in an accident earlier in the week and between the comfortable beds, hammock and pool I was able to recover and fully enjoy the rest of my trip. The owners and staff were incredibly helpful with activity and restaurant suggestions and the location is perfect.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
New England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2009

I did not want to leave Casa Marbella. Hands down the most beautiful, cleanest, inviting and safest accomadations in the area! Built on a hillside, the views of the Pacific are stunning! The building itself is a work of art, and you just feel so comfortable there. Another bonus at Casa Marbella are the owners who are the most gracious hosts you will find anywhere! They are laid back and willing to help you make the most of your stay. I really can't say enough about Casa Marbella, most impressive!

• Stayed November 2008, traveled with friends
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2009

We stayed at Casa Marbella for 2 nights on our trip to Santa Teresa. We were thoroughly impressed with Stephanie and Jim's hospitality. The atmopshere was communal, we got to know several of the folks staying there hanging around the pool, enjoying some snacks and Imperial. The rooms are clean, efficient and well decorated. The pool has a fantastic view. With Jim and Stephanie around, it feels very safe and well taken care of. All for a very reasonable price. We took a surf lesson with Jim who was fantastic - neither of us had ever giving surfing a try before. We would recommend Casa Marbella to our friends!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Casa MarBella? Share your experiences!