My girlfriend and I stayed with Jim & Stephanie for ~a week in mid February after reading other revivews here on TripAdvisor! Casa MarBella offers everything needed to enjoy a relaxing (or adventurous) Costa Rican vacation without having to venture too far from the hotel/town if you so choose. Jim & Stephanie helped us plan all of our activites for the week after we arrived. We took surf lessons with Jim, rented an ATV to tour nearby towns on the way to a canopy tour in Montezuma, and pretty much spent the rest of our time beach or pool side. The hotel is a very short walk from the beach (don't believe the hype - the hill is not all that bad to walk up/down!) We also enjoyed the local restaurant scene and fresh seafood found at most. The town offered plenty of varied options within walking distance of the hotel, which by the way was super clean and well maintained. The rooms were stylish in a minimalist sort of manner. The quiet a/c units quickly cooled the room on warmer evenings for enjoyable sleeping. We also loved the infinity pool and deck that provided us amazing sunset views! We met many good people during our stay and wouldn't consider looking elsewhere should we return to Santa Theresa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa