Very clean, fantastic views of the Pacific, owners on site and quite helpful. Altogether a great stay in Santa Teresa. Beware, of the treacherous little uphill gravel road to the hotel....it's steep and dusty. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the beach, so if you're looking for "toes in the sand" this isn't the place. Aside from that, this is a great place to stay. Santa Teresa is very much a surfer's town.....young and pretty hip. The "strip" area is dusty and funky, but the beach is one of the prettiest you'll ever see. Try Mary's or Buenos Aires for dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less