We had an amazing vacation in Costa Rica, made even better by our stay at this gorgeous, immaculate hotel! We were greeted very warmly at check-in and shown around the property. The bed is big (king) and very comfortable and we had a kitchenette to make breakfast and snacks. The A/C made it very comfortable to sleep and we had access to free Wi-Fi. Our room was small, but clean and just right for the two of us. We were not there much during the day anyways because there is so much to do in the surrounding area! It is a short walk or atv ride to the beach, bank, shops and various delicious restaurants. Atv rides to close-by Mal Pais and Montezuma for even more restaurants, beaches and adventure tours.
There is delicious coffee available at all times and a convenient honour bar with wine, beer, water and soft drinks available. A book exchange is also available for those that love to read.
Amazing views of the sunset as it is located on top of a hill just behind the main street of the town. We had an incredibly relaxing and romantic time in the evenings and between excursions here. It felt like the pool and surrounding decks were all ours!
The owners and staff were very friendly and always said hello, but left us to do our thing. They are known to help with scheduling excursions and activities, but I have friends living in the area who showed us around, so we did not need that service. There is a dog there named Kona who is such a sweetie. A very nice addition to the place!
I really hope to come back one day for a longer stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa