My husband and I stayed at Casa Marbella in November 2008 and can't wait to go back! The owners, Stephanie and Jim, were great hosts and gave us recommendations of fun things to do and places to eat. We stayed in one of the smaller rooms for 4 days. The atmosphere is very private, safe and relaxing. The pool and amazing sunset view were just what we needed after long days at the beach. The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to the grocery store, several bars/restaurants and the beach. My husband and I both tried surfing for the first time and appreciated Jim's tips-he gives lessons. Definately try surfing, the canopy zip line-tour and Mary's for mojitos and shrimp pizza. Thanks for the memorable stay!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less