I took my wife, three children, and my parents to Costa Rica for the first time this summer. My wife and I have enjoyed the country many times but this was the first time for the kids and my parents. We stayed in the 3 bedroom villa and my parents in the two bedroom below. It was perfect accommodations for all of us. Clean, AC, Spacious, Unbelievable and Breathtaking views. The friendly hotel staff did a great job helping us feel welcome providing us with all the great outdoor activities. We stayed active enjoying all the great outdoor activities during the day while coming back to the hotel to enjoy the pool and the beautiful sunsets. There is a fun and consistent beach break within walking distance that we took advantage of each morning for the surfers while the others enjoyed beach combing or yoga on the yoga deck. Our best day was making the trip to Montezuma to hike to the waterfalls and enjoying lunch on the water. Great fun for the whole family. There is one of the best restaurants in the area just steps from the hotel with the best view. We highly recommend this hotel for a family vacation, surf trip, yoga trip, or just a relaxing vacation to shampoo your mind. It has something to offer for everybody! Make sure you rent a quad for at least a day to see the area. Great adventure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa