I spent four nights at Casa Marbella in July 2014. Great property. Views from pool and yoga deck were fantastic. Room was large and clean. Staff were excellent. I am a beginner surfer and took lessons from Mikey each day. He picked different beaches and switched up times to take advantage of best conditions for me. Very centrally located as I did not have a car or rent a quad and was able to get everywhere I wanted to be on foot or renting bicycle from the surf shop at the bottom of the hill. Overall a great spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa