When we were looking for a place to stay during our recent trip to Costa Rica we were deciding between Montezuma and Santa Teresa. We quickly decided on Santa Teresa because of the proximity to so many awesome beaches, restaurants, and adventure activities. We then decided on staying at Casa Marbella because of it's location within Santa Teresa - it is walking distance to town and the beach. However it is secluded up on the hill slightly, so you feel like you are in your own little world.
We worked with Stephanie to set up a taxi from Tambor, which was about a 45 minute trip. Once we arrived at the hotel, we were greeted by Jim and given a grand tour of the hotel. The hotel is relatively small (8 rooms), but it is beautiful! You can tell Jim and Stephanie made sure the layout and set up was done perfectly. I loved the honor fridge - you can grab water, powerade, soda, beer, or wine any time of the day and simply write down your name and room number to add it to the bill. Definitely check out Brisas del Mar for breakfast AND dinner - next door restaurant.
As soon as we got into our room, we were amazed. We did not expect the amount of space we had. The master room had ample space and a large closet area to unpack. The view from our bedroom was marvelous! The unit was clean, and beautiful. We loved sitting on the hammock enjoying our coffee every morning or reading a book in the afternoons. The front desk staff was very knowledgeable of all the things to do in the area - their favorite places to eat and activities to do. We set up everything through Casa Marbella.
If you love dogs, you will fall in love with Kona. He is Jim and Stephanie's dog that loves laying around the hotel. If he plops down at your feet rub his belly!
I HIGHLY recommend this hotel. We will definitely go back, and when we do we will stay at Casa Marbella again! Thank you to Jim and Stephanie for a great week in Santa Teresa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa