Alex from Australia. Before we came to santa Teresa we were only going to stay 2 nights as we were pushed for time but we just didn't want to leave so stayed 4 nights and still don't want to leave but it's time. The views from Casa Marbella are stunning. Every time I walked out the door it suprised me at how lovely it is. The pool is gorgeous, we just laid by the pool eveyday. Jim and Stephanie are lovely people and make your stay even better. The rooms are nice, clean and the beds are comfy. Would highly recommend this place to anyone coming to Santa Teresa! Just an all round beautiful place and for such a good price..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa