I went on a surf/yoga retreat here with a group from Colorado. We had the most amazing time. The Hotel is immaculate. Jim, Stephanie and the staff are amazingly helpful and friendly. 2 friends went to find another hotel after the main group left and came back because they couldn't find anything even remotely comparable. They will help you by calling cabs, shuttles, book activities for you, etc. The place is so relaxing and was a joy to come back to every day. It's tucked away just off the main road with an incredible view and fantastic pool. DEFINITELY worth the trip!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less