My boyfriend and I ended up here for our last night in Santa Teresa, having decided to stay a little longer than planned. We were blown away by its tranquil beauty and charm. The front desk was incredibly helpful with our travel to Arenal the following day-- which was NOT easy to arrange, but they managed (and with a smile!) . While the hotel was fully booked, it seemed like we were the only people there. Quiet, clean, romantic. And the restaurant next door was sublime. We will be back!! Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa