A group of us have just stayed in the condo for the first part of our Costa Rica wedding holiday. We all absolutely loved it, Stephanie and Jim were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble and the surf and yoga lessons were such fun even for the beginners!!
The photo's really don't do this place justice, it was beautiful, the views from the condo really made this special, watching the monkeys and iguanas everyday and being able to watch and hear the ocean.
I couldn't recommend this place more and hope to return soon!!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less