Casa Marbella is an amazing place with great owners. It's in a perfect location, very convenient to everything, but removed off the main dusty road. There were 4 of us, so we stayed in the 'condo,' as suggested by Stephanie (could have easily slept 6). We were stoked upon arrival. The place was even more beautiful than in the pictures. Huge space inside plus a big balcony with epic views. Wake up and check the surf from the balcony while you sip a nice cup of coffee. It was perfect!
There are convenient outdoor showers, a pool, coffee, rental boards, and everything else you need for a seamless stay. My only concern before booking was the 'no breakfast' on site. However, it was not an issue. There is a great breakfast spot right next door or another one just a short walk down the hill. We would have been bummed if we would have stayed anywhere else. Don't hesitate to book with these guys, you will be happy you did. We cannot say enough good things about this place...we are already dreaming of our return!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less