Casa Marbella was beautiful, and everything we were looking for in our stay at Santa Teresa. There are very few units and it is up off the road a little bit which makes it less dusty and has a great view. The place was full and we still felt like we were in at a private pool and deck when were had our coffee in the morning and drinks at night. The room was simple, but beautiful and had AC and a minifridge, as well as a safe. There is a guard at night and felt very safe. Jim rented us surfboards and we had the option of changing boards each day as the swell changed. It was very nice to be able to add little things like sunscreen and beers or pop to your final bill and pay at the end if you didn't feel like going to the store. You can just wander over the the fridge and sign out a beer or have some delicous free coffee. Excellent location, can't say enough good things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa