This was our last stop in Central America and we decided to splurge. So happy we did. The hotel is gorgeous, the owners are amazing and the view is spectacular. We spent the days swimming in the pool and lounging in the shade. The honour system for drinks was appreciated. The Hotel is on a hill and although the store is not far, it's a hike getting back up. Also loved that we cold rent surfboards right on site as well as atv's which you need in this town. Loved the list of restaurants that they had in he room. Noticed in our last night that there was no tv in the room, but we didn't miss it. We were in a queen/single room with just a fridge, but to complimentary coffee was a nice touch. This is one hotel that I would go back to any time. Loved the intimate feel with the guests hanging around drinking wine in the pool before dinner. The wifi is a little sketchy in the rooms, but that is because its a concrete building and they are in the process of trying to get it working better. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa