We recently stayed for 5 nights and had an amazing time. We originally had a regular room which was great. A comfortable king bed, fully equipped mini kitchen and beautiful bathroom. Loved the stone shower. We chose to upgrade to the two bedroom suite for our last two nights mainly to get a private balcony so we could have a place to hang out any time of morning or night. The suite was just as beautiful and perfect for one or two couples. The hotel is clean, always maintained and some nice touches. You can rent quads right from the doorstep which is nice. There is always coffee made and an onour bar when you're thirsty. We also got the honeymoon package and thanks to Jim, we both had a successful surf lesson and our massage therapists were amazing! Highly recommend staying here. One thing to note is that if you are in the regular rooms, the pool area is right outside of your room meaning you can't really keep your curtains open to enjoy the view when you want privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa