My husband and I were travelling with friends and stayed in the condo suite at Casa Marbella. The space was gorgeous and perfect for 2-3 couples or a family. The balcony overlooking the ocean was our favorite place to sit and have coffee in the morning and cocktails at night and the infinity pool was a great place to cool off and look at the monkeys, iguanas, and exotic birds that hang out in the trees. The yoga deck was a great place for self practice or to just sit, relax, and take in the gorgeous view. Jim, Stephanie, and their staff were so helpful when we wanted to go on some adventures-they arranged for ATV's to be delivered to the hotel and even gave us a little driving lesson! They also helped our friends make plans for the rest of their trip-arranging travel and hotel accommodations in a completely different part of the country. Casa Marbella is a gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa