Beautiful place perched up on a hill overlooking the pacific ocean. Only a 5 min walk to the beach and located in a prime location in Santa Teresa. Stephanie and Jim make this place an amazing stay. My girlfriend and I stayed with them from March 15th to the 23rd. Between the two of them, they are extremely friendly and accommodating to their all of their customers. They made some excellent recommendations while we stayed with them and it was really appreciated. They went above and beyond in our stay with them and I cant wait for them to come visit us in NYC so we can reciprocate. Watching the iguanas and monkeys from our porch along with swimming in the infinity pool, driving our quad and relaxing in our hammock are among the many things we did everyday. Jim also taught me how to surf so I tried it two more times with him. He was very patient and informative in the way he taught as well. I would recommend this place to anyone who stays in this area. The views are amazing, the people who run it are amazing and its a great deal for the area. Thanks for everything. Need I say more?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa