My girlfriend and I are from the outskirts of New Orleans and we stayed here 6 or 7 nights in late Feb-early May. It was our first time to this part of Costa Rica and we loved it. This hotel is unique, well maintained, tastefully decorated and exceeded our expectations. The entire staff and owners are friendly people who make you feel welcome and comfortable. Everyone is eager to help if you happen to need anything. It has amazing views, is centrally located to the town, and offers access to a great restaurant(also nice people). If you are wondering if you should stay here....you should. I hope to return soon. Thanks for a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa