Three of my sisters, my young daughter and I stayed at Casa Marbella for 4 wonderful nights/days. Set on a hillside above Sta Teresa, it was an oasis from a town bustling with surfers and full of dust during the dry season.
The infinity pool was just what the doctor ordered after being out and about all day and was such a great spot to socialize with the others staying in this boutique hotel. With just 8 rooms (we had 2 of them), we quickly made friends with others at the pool swimming or watching the glorious sunset (or while marveling at the fact a howler monkey had taken up temporary residence in the trees on the property).
Jim and Stephanie were so helpful and their daughter Naia provided a great playmate for my daughter.
Drinks on the honor system and free, delicious Costa Rican coffee were some of the perks of this wonderful hotel.
Would go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa