A wonderful vacation in Costa Rica! We stayed at Casa Marbella in Santa Teresa for two full weeks and loved every second of it. The hotel is beautiful, clean, & comfortable. Jim & Stephanie are excellent hosts and will help you with everything Costa Rica! Everything is close but far enough up the hill to be away from it all at the same time! This was our third stay at Casa Marbella & we have been all around Santa Teresa. We wouldn't think of staying anywhere else!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less