We really enjoyed our stay at Casa Marbella. Stephanie and Jim were terrific hosts and directed us to great beaches, yoga and restaurants. The 3 BR condo was clean and spacious and every evening we enjoyed the most spectacular sunsets on the balcony.
The beaches just down the hill from Casa Marbella were always filled with surfers and the waves are the reason surfers are drawn to Santa Teresa/Mal Pais. But just a few minutes drive north in Santa Teresa is Playa Hermosa which is a wonderful beach for swimming.
My family loved the local restaurants as well as the ability to cook for ourselves.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less