This hotel is literally dreamy. It is in walking distance to a plethora of restaurants, although it is a bit of a hike back up; a hike I needed because all the food is so delicious in Santa Teresa. The hotel deck is a perfect location to practice yoga, watch a sunset or the monkeys feeding in the trees, or get a massage while enjoying the sound of the birds and the waves. The beach is perfect for both novice and advanced surfers. I can't wait to go back!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less