Casa Marbella is a very restful and peaceful place to stay, it's walking distance to restaurants and beach - its a steep climb back up, but the food in Santa Teresa is good, so a walk after dinner is no bad thing! Our room was very comfortable and clean, lovely attention to detail in the design and use of local materials. The terrace and pool have incredible views over the ocean. Jim and Stephanie were very friendly and helpful. Great surfing lessons with Jim! We really hope to come back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa