I was very pleased with the service of Casa Marbella. We stayed there for six nights for our honeymoon. This was the first trip to central America and we were a little nervous about it. The folks at Casa Marbella were very helpful and made us feel very at home. The views from the rooms were amazing. We stayed in room #1 with was a 2 bedroom with a kitchen. We came during the end of the rainy season. There were 2 days where it rained all day, the rest of the time it would rain at night or early in the morning. The down side was there were not too many things open. The plus side was that it was so quiet which is exactly what we needed after the three ring circus that was our wedding. Towards the end of the week many places began to open up, which was nice. The pool was great place to relax and cool down. The views from the property are so beautiful they look like they should be on a postcard. If you get a chance bring a pair of binoculars, we were able to see some pretty amazing birds and iguanas sunning themselves in the trees. It made for a memorable honeymoon. I hope someday we will be able to make it back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Marbella is a boutique style hotel centrally located in Santa Teresa, across the street from the beach on a hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Our guests can enjoy all that Santa Teresa/Mal Pais has to offer in comfort, style and security. It is a place where visitors can hear howler monkeys while watching the immense blue Pacific with a cool drink in his hand. After relaxing, it is just a short stroll to the beach, shopping, night life, restaurants, etc. We offer ocean view rooms, suites and condominiums with A/C, kitchen, in-room safe and more. Right in front of your door you will enjoy our refreshing pool with infinity edge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa