My family had a nice stay at Villas Hermosas but I am not sure I would totally agree with all of the raving comments about the facility. Family are very nice hosts, the beach is a fantastic place to learn to surf and Brad hooked us up with a great instructor. What was less impressive were the accomodations - nothing special and for security reasons they encouraged having all doors and windows locked at night. We prefer the open air breezes. Also breakfast was simply adequate and by no means anything special. One has to have a car to drive to town for food as there really is nothing that proximate to the hotel for either lunch or dinner. This is a great town and we had fun but there are certainly nicer accommodations in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinctive beachfront hotel, Villas Hermosas, is located in Playa Hermosa of Mal Pais on the Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica. Please come and share with them their playful surf, thriving jungle, empty beaches, tropical gardens, and inviting swimming pool, while enjoying all the comforts of home! With only four villas, they offer a uniquely intimate experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villas Hermosas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa