My wife, two kids (9 and 7) and I stayed at Villas Hermosas for a week in March, our second stay in the last year. It was as perfect and as memorable as the first stay. In fact, we have already booked another trip for next November. Villas Hermosas is perfect for families with younger children: a beautiful beach for surfing/boogie boarding, a pool to cool us off in the afternoons, plenty of wonderful places to have lunch or dinner nearby, easy to get to Santa Teresa to buy anything you might need, etc. Everything about staying at Villas Hermosas is made easy by Brad and Tara, by the arrangement of the property and by the proximity of the beach. The beach that is only steps away from the Villas is pristine and is almost always like having it all to ourselves. Every day is concluded with the guests of the Villas joining Brad and Tara and their friends on the beach to watch the spectacular sunsets. In summary, the whole experience at Villas Hermosas is memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinctive beachfront hotel, Villas Hermosas, is located in Playa Hermosa of Mal Pais on the Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica. Please come and share with them their playful surf, thriving jungle, empty beaches, tropical gardens, and inviting swimming pool, while enjoying all the comforts of home! With only four villas, they offer a uniquely intimate experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Villas Hermosas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa