We stayed at Villas Hermosas for a week and I can't say enough about how wonderful this property is. My husband and I are somewhat older than the general summer population in Santa Teresa ( I don't think anyone was over 30!) so Villas Hermosas was our retreat back into luxury after a day of hiking or keeping up with our children on the beach. The villas are quite spacious, clean, and comfortable. The staff went above and beyond to make you feel welcome and were willing to help in any way.
I highly recommend the ATV trip that Brad (Tara and Brad own Villas Hermosas) leads. It offers a chance to see some of the breathtaking countryside that you probably would not know to look for without someone local to the area being your guide. My teenagers thought this was the best day of the trip!
If you are looking for a family friendly and beautiful place to stay while in Santa Teresa look no further than Villas Hermosas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinctive beachfront hotel, Villas Hermosas, is located in Playa Hermosa of Mal Pais on the Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica. Please come and share with them their playful surf, thriving jungle, empty beaches, tropical gardens, and inviting swimming pool, while enjoying all the comforts of home! With only four villas, they offer a uniquely intimate experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Villas Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa