My husband, son (age 7) and I spent Spring Break March 2013 at Villas Hermosas and I have to say that it was one of the best vacations ever! The property is gorgeous! Our villa was so clean and cozy. Brad and Tara have absolutely done it right! They helped make our vacation very memorable. From the time we began planning the trip until the time we had to leave kicking and screaming, they met our every need promptly and seamlessly. We did a fishing trip and caught Yellow Fin Tuna and Amberjack, which Brad and Tara prepared for everyone to enjoy that evening. It was so delicious!! We also did the Quad tour and a hike through the rain forest. We had a blast! The staff is amazing! They work non stop to make everything look beautiful and even put fresh flowers in your room, which I thought was a very special touch. It was a blast making friends with everyone on the property. Breakfast was served every morning under the Rancho and it was always yummy! In the evenings, we would all meet out under the trees to visit and watch the sunset. The beach and sunsets were absolutely breath taking. We really enjoyed the relaxed and laid back atmosphere, it was right up our alley. We can't wait to go back and have been bragging about this place to everyone. Would absolutely recommend this magical experience to anyone!
- Also Known As:
- Villas Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Hotel
- Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinctive beachfront hotel, Villas Hermosas, is located in Playa Hermosa of Mal Pais on the Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica. Please come and share with them their playful surf, thriving jungle, empty beaches, tropical gardens, and inviting swimming pool, while enjoying all the comforts of home! With only four villas, they offer a uniquely intimate experience. ... more less