My wife, two kids (ages 9 and 7) and I stayed at Villas Hermosas in late December 2012, and we had a great time. The villas are great for families. The property was beautiful, the beach was among the most spectacular I've seen, and the owners (Brad and Tara) make everyone feel welcome. They combine a laid-back atmosphere with friends and family milling around in a very up-scale setting. We did lots of body-boarding and went on a tour of a nature park that was combined with a snorkeling trip, and my wife and daughter went horseback riding on the beach. There are great restaurants nearby. What's not to love?
- Also Known As:
- Villas Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Hotel
- Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinctive beachfront hotel, Villas Hermosas, is located in Playa Hermosa of Mal Pais on the Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica. Please come and share with them their playful surf, thriving jungle, empty beaches, tropical gardens, and inviting swimming pool, while enjoying all the comforts of home! With only four villas, they offer a uniquely intimate experience. ... more less