I don't have the words to adequately express how thankful I am that we chose Villas Hermosas for our destination wedding. Tara (owner/manager) was amazingly helpful and her recommendations are spot on from restaurants to excursions and even her suggestions on who to use for my wedding. This is one place that is even more beautiful in person than in the pictures. It's perfectly maintained, the housekeeping is great, the breakfast by Christy in the Rancho awesome, the pool is gorgeous, and the sunsets on their beach breathtaking. Brad and Tara are so much fun and just made our stay even more of a blast. We had a large group and were so spoiled by the accommodations that we spent our last day trying to figure out how we could make a living there to stay for good! Whatever you do: listen to Tara. Everything she told us to do was so much fun and the food was great. Don't miss Brad's ATV tour. Even their dog Reef is accommodating and will escort you to and from the beach as well around the property. We will be back as soon as we can make it. And, Tara will always have a special place in my heart for making my wedding beyond anything I could have imagined. I wouldn't change a thing and wish I could live the trip all over again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinctive beachfront hotel, Villas Hermosas, is located in Playa Hermosa of Mal Pais on the Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica. Please come and share with them their playful surf, thriving jungle, empty beaches, tropical gardens, and inviting swimming pool, while enjoying all the comforts of home! With only four villas, they offer a uniquely intimate experience. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Villas Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa