The location, the owners, the staff, the property, everything about this place was amazing. Our time there was more relaxing and more fun than anywhere else we've visited on any vacation. Brad and Tara are fantastic owners who go out of their way to make you feel welcome. They helped us with booking tours and restaurant recommendations, all of which were fantastic. You really feel like you are part of a family while staying there. Everyone goes out in the afternoons to watch the sunsets together, including the family dog Reef. We had many walks up and down the beach with Reef and he was often sitting on the porch of the honeymoon suite when we got back from meals or excursions around town. He even went snorkeling with us (he just kind of swam around and kept us company). We absolutely loved the pool as well. It's the perfect temperature and was always a nice refreshing break when we got too warm or when the humidity started to get to us. It felt like a home away from home and I can't think of a better place to spend a vacation. We hope to go back again soon. BTW...during our honeymoon we spent 5 nights at Villas Hermosas and another 5 nights at a place in La Fortuna near the Arenal volcano. The place in La Fortuna has won all kinds of awards for being one of the most romantic hotels in the world. In terms of pure enjoyment our time at Villas Hermosas was significantly more romantic and fun. This place is the best!!
- Also Known As:
- Villas Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Hotel
- Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinctive beachfront hotel, Villas Hermosas, is located in Playa Hermosa of Mal Pais on the Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica. Please come and share with them their playful surf, thriving jungle, empty beaches, tropical gardens, and inviting swimming pool, while enjoying all the comforts of home! With only four villas, they offer a uniquely intimate experience. ... more less