Believe everything you have heard. Villas Hermosas is absolutely perfect. We considered many locations and hotels for our honeymoon but couldn't have chosen a better place to spend it. Santa Teresa is beautiful, the beaches are unbelievable, you feel so secluded. Brad and Tara are the absolute best hosts you could ask for; they make you feel like you are old friends! Their recommendations and help with excursions and reservations were priceless. Their dogs (especially Reef) and kids make you feel like you are part of their family and provide great entertainment. The villas are spacious, very clean, and very well decorated. The grounds are beautiful and extremely well maintained. Breakfast at the Rancho is delicious and the honor fridge is great. We didn't eat a bad meal the whole time, the food in town is spectacular, don't miss Koji's, Brisas del Mar, Chicken Joes, El Pulpo, or Burger Rancho. As far as excursions go, Brad's ATV Tour was the best thing we have ever done; we wish we had a chance to do it twice. Tara also set us up with a zip-lining tour in Montezuma and massages at Flor Blanca's Spa, which were both amazing. We feel like anywhere else we ever travel will never live up to Villas Hermosas, so we may never go anywhere else! We can't wait to go back! Book your trip now, you won't regret it!
- Also Known As:
- Villas Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Hotel
- Hermosas Hotel Santa Teresa
- Villas Hermosas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinctive beachfront hotel, Villas Hermosas, is located in Playa Hermosa of Mal Pais on the Pacific Ocean in Costa Rica. Please come and share with them their playful surf, thriving jungle, empty beaches, tropical gardens, and inviting swimming pool, while enjoying all the comforts of home! With only four villas, they offer a uniquely intimate experience. ... more less