Santa Teresa is a long way from London but the team at Blue Surf made the trip worth while!
The rooms are beautiful, huge beds, great bathrooms, great kitchen facilities and only 30 seconds from one of the most beautiful beaches I have seen. We were also very lucky to have really consistent surf while we were there.
While in ST you must rent an ATV and take the back road to Montezuma, dine at Brisas del Mar, Playa de Artistas, Soda piedro Mar (i think) and try the Spa/yoga facilites at the resort next to Blue Surf, incredible.
Great place to stay, enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Surf Sanctuary is a small boutique hotel & upscale surf school located in magical Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, 100 yards from the sand!Gorgeous bungalows with daily housekeeping, A/C, pool and fully equipped kitchen. We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service, our use of organic soaps and consciousness about our beautiful oceanWe offer both accommodations only, surf packages or surf lessons to outside clients! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Surf Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Hotel Santa Teresa
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Costa Rica/Santa Teresa