Blue Surf was amazing! We were met at the airport and brought to the property where a friendly staff member greeted us. The staff helped us plan out activities for the week including surfing lessons and surfboard rentals for the week, a full day sailing and scuba trip to Tortuga, and ATV rentals. Having a communal outdoor kitchen was great for cooking, drinking, and hanging out with the other travelers. Blue Surf is tucked away just past the main stretch of town and right off the beach. It is close to a bunch of restaurants as well as convenience stores. The beach was ideal for surfing, wave jumping and relaxing as it was never crowded. Getting all the way to Playa Santa Teresa is a bit of a trek, but worth it for the pristine beaches and uncrowded surfing. If I ever return Playa Santa Teresa I will certainly return to Blue Surf Sanctuary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Surf Sanctuary is a small boutique hotel & upscale surf school located in magical Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, 100 yards from the sand!Gorgeous bungalows with daily housekeeping, A/C, pool and fully equipped kitchen. We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service, our use of organic soaps and consciousness about our beautiful oceanWe offer both accommodations only, surf packages or surf lessons to outside clients! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Surf Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Hotel Santa Teresa
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Costa Rica/Santa Teresa