Just returned from BSS and can't say enough about how great an experience it was. Our daily surf lessons were designed just for us with lots of one on one instruction, and our instructors worked their tails off to ensure that we had the very best surfing experience. Everyone was so welcoming and since the resort is so small, only 4 bungalows, we had the chance to get to know the staff and other guests. There is always someone present to help you for things such as finding a restaurant or booking a message, etc. Great fun riding bikes into town and only a few minute walk to the beach and beach lounge. In general the area is easy to navigate, folks are very helpful and quick to help you in english if your spanish is not that good. Thanks to Toro, Danny, Sofia, Julie, and Jude for an exceptional experience.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Hotel
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Hotel Santa Teresa
- Blue Surf Sanctuary Costa Rica/Santa Teresa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Surf Sanctuary is a small boutique hotel & upscale surf school located in magical Santa Teresa, Costa Rica, 100 yards from the sand!Gorgeous bungalows with daily housekeeping, A/C, pool and fully equipped kitchen. We pride ourselves on our stellar customer service, our use of organic soaps and consciousness about our beautiful oceanWe offer both accommodations only, surf packages or surf lessons to outside clients! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Surf Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.